Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Not a baby anymore

Well, my baby girl isn't a baby anymore. I've actually known that for a long time, but when she's scared or sleepy, I still get the privilege of seeing my baby girl cuddle up to her Big B (a pretty big stuffed rabbit she's had since she was 3) and suck on her thumb. Not anymore. Yesterday was her appointment with the orthodontist to have her thumb guard installed. First they decided they needed to take out one of her baby teeth. Bless her she was SO brave. Not even a tear, well, at least not until we got into the car and then she lost it. It takes a little getting used to hearing her talk, because it changes her speech. She'll have to work extra hard in speech to get past this little hurdle, but I have faith that she can do it. Once we have this in for a few months, we should be getting the braces. I'm guess before Christmas.



1 comment:

SIMPLY INSPIRED said...

You know me and "B" go way back.. It has been a true blessing watch Bailey grow up. Thanks for sharing her...

Love Always,
Ms Louise