Friday, August 15, 2008

Pick on my boy?

Seriously, some people just aren't that smart!! BJ's a big boy there's no mistaking that. So you would think, well at least I did, that kids would know NOT to pick on him.

See BJ was in his P.E. class yesterday and during a game of Dodge ball, accidentally hit a child in the face. It was certainly not intentional. BJ may be big . . . but the only person he is intentionally mean to is his little sister. So class ended and they proceeded to the locker to chagne for their next class. That's when it happened. The "injured" child teamed up with his older brother and proceeded to push my son around. Personally, I would have been okay if he KNOCKED their block off at this point. But being that our schools have a zero tolerance for violence, my son did exactly what he should have. He blocked the pushes and got away and reported it to his teacher.

I am doing my best to go through the correct channels and let the school handle this. But do you know how hard it is knowing someone wished harm on my baby? Yeah, I know my baby is bigger than I am, but he's still my baby!!

Please pray I keep my composure and that I don't go up to the school like some crazed overprotective momma.

No comments: